Looking to do more with your dog! Have we got good news for you! Check out our updated dog summer school schedule; there’s something for everyone! Click on the class names for more information.
- CLASS (Canine Life And Social Skills)!, a multi-level dog manners and obedience program. Open to all dogs aged 5 months and up. Fun and effective training techniques for all members of the family!
- My Dog Can Do That! is a week-long half-day summer camp experience for kids aged 10-12 years. Your kids will learn the fundamentals of dog training and care, including feeding, grooming, management, exercise and training. This is a great program for helping your kids learn how to take on responsibility for another, develop basic animal care skills and how to communicate clearly and effectively with their pet dogs
- Puppy Club, our premier, veterinarian-approved, puppy socialization and training program! Combine play time and school in a safe environment supervised by an experienced instructor
- Yappy Hour!, a socialization program for dogs aged 6 months to 2 years, for adolescents through young adults. Help your dog learn appropriate social behavior and have fun in an environment far safer than the dog park. All participants are screened to ensure everyone is safe and happy!
- Total Recall, a 4-week class to make sure your dog has the skills to come when called, come what may! Fun practice exercises make it easy to do your homework and get great results! Awesome recalls are truly possible, so sign up today!
- AKC CGC testing scheduled for Saturday, July 22, 2017 from 10AM to 1PM. By appointment only, so call to reserve your spot! Clients currently enrolled in CLASS get one test free, all others $25.
Check out our schedule for complete information: https://baddogsinc.com/group-training-schedule/