Do more with your dog! Check out our updated summer/fall schedule of dog training classes; there’s something for everyone! Click on the class names for more information.
- CLASS (Canine Life And Social Skills)!, a multi-level dog manners and obedience program. Open to all dogs aged 5 months and up. Fun and effective training techniques for all members of the family! Our unique flexible enrollment program means you can start when you’re ready, and not have to wait weeks for a new class to start. And our flexible attendance programs mean you can skip a week or two without losing any lessons! Small classes mean you get more individual attention. CLASS meets on Saturdays or Sundays at our training studio!
- Puppy Club, our premier, veterinarian-approved, puppy socialization and training program! Combine play time and school in a safe environment supervised by an experienced instructor. Open to puppies between 8 and 20 weeks! Meets most Thursdays from 6:30-8PM!
- Yappy Hour!, a socialization program for dogs aged 6 months to 2 years, for adolescents through young adults. Help your dog learn appropriate social behavior and have fun in an environment far safer than the dog park. All participants are screened to ensure everyone is safe and happy! Meets most Tuesdays from 6:30-7:30PM!
- Total Recall, a 4-week class to make sure your dog has the skills to come when called, come what may! Fun practice exercises make it easy to do your homework and get great results! Awesome recalls are truly possible, so sign up today! Beginning October 6, 2018!
- Happy Feet! A fun 4-week program that helps you learn to make your dog’s toenail trims fear-free and pain-free! Doing your own TNTs saves you tons of time and money and keeps your dog’s feet in tip-top shape! Beginning October 6, 2018!
Check out our schedule for complete information: https://baddogsinc.com/group-training-schedule/