Do more with your dog! Check out our updated schedule of dog training classes; there’s something for everyone! Click on the class names for more information.
- CLASS (Canine Life And Social Skills)!, a multi-level dog manners and obedience program. Open to all dogs aged 5 months and up. Fun and effective training techniques for all members of the family! Our unique flexible enrollment program means you can start when you’re ready, and not have to wait weeks for a new class to start. And our flexible attendance program means you can skip a week or two without losing any lessons! Small classes mean you get more individual attention. Stop leash-pulling, barking at other dogs, jumping up for greetings, and all kinds of unruly behavior! CLASS meets most Saturdays or Sundays at 10am at our indoor, climate-controlled training studio!
- Puppy Club, our premier, veterinarian-approved, puppy socialization and training program! Combine play time and school in a safe environment supervised by an experienced instructor. Open to puppies between 8 and 20 weeks! Give your youngster the best possible head start! Meets most Thursdays from 6:30-8PM!
- Trick Dog Clinic! Take your dog’s training to the next level and join our Trick Dog Clinic! Use all your previously-learned skills to teach your dog all kinds of fun behaviors! We can cover all of the AKC Trick Dog Title tricks, and so much more! You’re even welcome to make up your own. If you can dream it up, we can help you learn how to train it! Only 8 dogs can participate in this class; class size is small, so sign up now! Meets most Saturdays at 11AM, beginning March 9, 2019!
- Remote House Training Consultation! Spend 1 hour on the phone with a certified dog behavior consultant, and come away with a customized house training program you can be successful with! Whether you have a new puppy or a dog who’s fallen into some bad habits, we can get you back on track quicker than you think! Using the latest conference software, you’ll be face-to-face with the best resource possible! Don’t scrub the carpet or mop the floor anymore!
- PetSaver! Pet First Aid & CPR Class! Conducted by PetSaver-certified instructor, Chris Ashton, learn the vital skills you need to apply first aid techniques to your dogs and cats, and improve their possible outcomes even before they get to the vet! Offered July 30, 2019, only 30 seats available, so sign up now!
Check out our schedule for complete information: https://baddogsinc.com/group-training-schedule/
BADDogsInc Family Dog Training & Behavior is your best choice for quality dog training programs based on modern dog behavior and learning science! Our goal is to get your the best results as quickly as possible, and never causing harm to you or your dog. For additional information, please email us at email@example.com or call 951-847-7010.