Dog Trainer Apprentice Program (DogTAP)
To be admitted to the DogTAP program, a candidate must meet the following pre-requisites:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be approved through a faculty interview with BADDogs staff
- Have your own driver’s license and transportation
- Have your own health insurance
- Have no felony convictions (be able to pass a criminal background check)
- Have the physical capability to handle any dog of any size, even large, unruly dogs
- Have excellent people skills
- Have a genuine love and respect for dogs
Apprentice (140 hours) – Cost $1200 (books, materials and equipment are extra)
This program is expected to take a minimum of 3-4 months to complete.
Assistant (150 hours) – Cost $1200 (books, materials and equipment are extra)
This program is expected to take a minimum of 4-5 months to complete.
Instructor (160 Hours) – Cost $1600 (books, materials and equipment extra)
Ready to get started? Write us at email@example.com today!
Receive 10% off your tuition when you sign up for the entire curriculum!